- National Teams
Three-time NBA Champion and four-time NBA MVP LeBron James secured the top spot on the National Basketball Association’s (NBA) list of most popular jerseys in the UK, the NBA has announced.
Highlighting e-commerce sales on NBAStore.eu from Oct. 2017 – Dec. 2017, the list features two-time NBA Champion and two-time Kia NBA MVP Stephen Curry at No. 2, with six-time NBA All-Star and 2017 NBA MVP Russell Westbrook at No. 3.
European players Giannis Antetokounmpo (Greece) of the Milwaukee Bucks and Kristaps Porzingis (Latvia) of the New York Knicks have made the list for the first time at No. 4 and No. 9, respectively. Additionally, Los Angeles Lakers rookie Lonzo Ball makes his debut on the list at No. 7.
At an European level, the list of most-popular team merchandise has seen some movement, with the Cleveland Cavaliers overtaking the Golden State Warriors for the top spot. The Oklahoma City Thunder climbed four spots from the last list (Oct. 2017) to No. 3, while the Eastern Conference-leading Boston Celtics rose one spot to round out the Top 5.
Top 10 Selling Jerseys on NBAStore.eu (UK)
1) LeBron James, Cleveland Cavaliers
2) Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors
3) Russell Westbrook, Oklahoma City Thunder
4) Giannis Antetokounmpo, Milwaukee Bucks
5) Kyrie Irving, Boston Celtics
6) James Harden, Houston Rockets
7) Lonzo Ball, Los Angeles Lakers
8) Kevin Durant, Golden State Warriors
9) Kristaps Porzingis, New York Knicks
10) Kawhi Leonard, San Antonio Spurs
Top 10 Most Popular Teams on NBAStore.eu (UK)
1) Cleveland Cavaliers
2) Golden State Warriors
3) Oklahoma City Thunder
4) Los Angeles Lakers
5) Chicago Bulls
6) Boston Celtics
7) New York Knicks
8) Philadelphia 76ers
9) Houston Rockets
10) Toronto Raptors
Check out more NBA gear at NBAstore.eu (aff link).