- National Teams
The NBA today announced that LeBron James and the Los Angeles Lakers have secured the top spots on the NBA’s Most Popular Jersey and Team Merchandise lists in the UK and across Europe for the second consecutive year.
Results are based on sales from NBAStore.eu (affiliate link), the official online NBA Store in Europe since the beginning of the 2020-21 NBA season.
The Brooklyn Nets’ Kevin Durant is ranked No. 2 on the jersey list, followed by the Nets’ James Harden at No. 3, Golden State Warriors’ Stephen Curry at No. 4 and Nets’ Kyrie Irving at No. 5.
Trailing the Lakers on the Most Popular Team Merchandise list in the UK are the Chicago Bulls (No. 2), Nets (No. 3), Boston Celtics (No. 4) and Warriors (No. 5).
In another positive indication of the basketball interest in the UK, the country is ranked No. 2 in Europe for merchandising based on sales of NBA-branded product this season.
1) LeBron James, Los Angeles Lakers
2) Kevin Durant, Brooklyn Nets
3) James Harden, Brooklyn Nets
4) Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors
5) Kyrie Irving, Brooklyn Nets
6) Giannis Antetokounmpo, Milwaukee Bucks
7) Zach Lavine, Chicago Bulls
8) LaMelo Ball, Charlotte Hornets
9) Luka Dončić, Dallas Mavericks
10 Jimmy Butler, Miami Heat
1) Los Angeles Lakers
2) Chicago Bulls
3) Brooklyn Nets
4) Boston Celtics
5) Golden State Warriors
6) Toronto Raptors
7) Miami Heat
8) Milwaukee Bucks
9) Philadelphia 76ers
10 New York Knicks