Blogs

Vlog: Hoopsfix Clothing Has Arrived & Selling Out Fast!

November 26, 2012 9:08 am 9 comments

Hoopsfix Clothing VlogOn Thursday morning, the first batch of Hoopsfix clothing arrived so I filmed a little video to show it to you up close. Apologies for the camera being slightly out of focus, but you get the idea!

The clothing is selling fast, I’ve been overwhelmed by your responses so far – thank you! If you haven’t already, you can order in the store here: http://www.store.hoopsfix.com (or click the big red ‘Online Store’ button in the top right of the screen).

Feel free to email me with any questions – sam(@)hoopsfix.com

Jac November 26, 2012 at 12:17 pm

Fully rate the ethically sourced clothing. Doing more than your bit for British basketball, global fair trade and the environment. 3-point play.

Sam Neter November 26, 2012 at 4:24 pm

Appreciate that, man! It was something I felt really strongly about and though it cut into my margins A LOT, I wouldn’t do it any other way.

Nomasaic November 26, 2012 at 6:13 pm

Just purchased a navy Tee. Supporting the cause!
BTW some teens at my sons national league game last week were asking me, If I was the guy running Hoopsfix looool!!! I dunno if that’s a good thing for cos I’m 39 :D must be the beard!

Sam Neter November 26, 2012 at 9:35 pm

Awesome bro – thanks for the support!

LMAO, it must be the beard…

Sam November 26, 2012 at 10:02 pm

Purchased one of the sweaters, look real nice, any idea on delivery date? I know you’re busy but I’m buzzin for this gear!

Sam Neter November 26, 2012 at 11:06 pm

Wassup Sam – will be sent out tomoz morning 1st class so will be with you either Wednesday or Thursday most likely. :-)

Sam November 26, 2012 at 11:24 pm

Cool man, appreciate it!

marv January 24, 2013 at 2:00 am

Do you need interns loooool your job is so cool

Sam Neter January 25, 2013 at 1:25 pm

Haha, funny you should say that, I been thinking about advertising for an intern over the summer as gonna have a lot of stuff going on. If it happens I will announce on the site!